Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The light at the end

After what I felt was a pretty nasty feeling about Doctor Who projects I added 2 more to end in a happy or satisfied note.
One was an idea for mobile made of garlands and the other was the remaining sticky frames. The garland was a challenge in that I didnt realize the ironing infusing paper was like a double sides sticker and thus I was getting irritated because I forgot to remove the back of the sticker... Oops, but I figure it out. And the frames I just lay them on ironed fabric and cut around them with a rotating cutting tool thingy, yeah, I was am this done.
Next is to finish painting the room, washing all the baby clothes and setting everything up, hopefully next pictures will have the room completed. Till then, it's us going to Disneyland for a final only kid vacation oft Andrew and Halloween crafting! It's ok I just put the lights in the front lawn and already look like the weirdos in the block, it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment