Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pink

I got tired of looking at blue and doctor who fabric, so I gave myself a much needed week break but as my friends pointed out, it wasn't a break because I decided to make a quilt for my cousins daughter and was consumed by it. Will it work? Will they like it? Will it help me avoid an awkward moment between my family? Will this make them stop picking on me every time they see me? What can I say a lot had always been expected of me and I dont like to deliver it to them and I felt I was betraying my nature by this work of kindness towards a baby I had not meet but nonetheless I had nothing but good wishes for, after all, we are related and the quilt might fall apart but at least it made me think of her and what a wonderful future she can have.

No comments:

Post a Comment