Monday, September 10, 2012

Felt: stuffing, sewing and glueing

Today I started by trying to sleep and continued with sewing the edges and stuffing the little guys. I still don't know what I'm doing with them for sure, but I'm glad they are done!
Next I used the Internet to find the proper pattern for the Doctors scarf and I was committed to doing it precisely but after 3 hours of sewing I decided it will be whatever I want it to be. My lack of patience got the best of me! But that is also done! Also... No idea what I'm doing with it, but Andrew had fun with it!
After going back to reality, cleaning, laundry, dinner and making an apple pie for fun, I remembered I had bought these sticky frames and figured - why not felt them like the scarf! Those are now done too!  I still might do a skinny scarf for something, another project that I have no idea what I'll do with later, as always, but it's ok, everything always works out at the end :)
Doctor Who felt items completed! 

Felt Adiposes and stars 
Trying really hard to do 4th Doctor Who scarf

Some corners had to be fixed after this 


Frames with Doctor Who scarf pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment